The Shop Small Gift Guide
Over the last few weeks, we’ve posted our annual holiday gift guides for the ladies, men, and little ones in your life, and today, we have an extra special gift guide coming to you too: our shop small gift guide. We love every opportunity to promote and support small businesses, especially during this very uncertain and difficult time, so our latest gift guide features products exclusively from small brands that we hope you’ll love and support too. If you’re still working on your gift list, take a few moments to look at some of our favorite products from small businesses…
1. Ardor Bin Woodfire + Spruce Limited Edition Holiday Candle, $42
Ardor Bin’s limited edition holiday candle is a delicious woody scent with notes of amber, musk, cedar, and patchouli.
2. Alexzandra Marie Art Peach Moth Print, $30
They’ll love this gorgeous watercolor moth print to add extra flair to their home décor.
3. The Little Market Diamond Frame, at $34
We love this frame, which is handmade from pearl white bone and has intricate diamond-shaped cutouts.
4. Saint Made Dried Posy Bouquet, $32
Help them decorate their home with this gorgeous dried flower bouquet of strawflower, stipa, and avena.
1. Peak + Valley Nourish My Brain Blend, $38
This wonderful herbal blend packed with adaptogenic herbs and mushrooms is perfect to help kickstart their mornings.
2. Gopo Gourmet Popcorn Bar Large Sampler, $40
For the snack lovers in your life, they’ll love this Gopo Popcorn Sampler, which includes the tastiest Caramel, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, Cheddar IPA, and Kettle BBQ popcorn.
3. Diaspora Co. Single-Origin Pragati Turmeric, at $12
Grown on a 3rd generation farm in India, this heirloom Pragati Turmeric is bright, zesty, floral, and so delicious.
4. La Fête du Rosé Wine Set of Three, $75
For the future sommelier in your life, gift a set of these La Fête du Rosé Wines, which are made without pesticides and on the oldest vineyard in St. Tropez.
1. Dana Rebecca Designs Mini Huggies, $355
Consider these gorgeous Mini Huggies their new, everyday jewelry piece.
2. Gigi Pip Wes Fedora in Ivory, $94
This classic structured flat fedora hat will undoubtedly become one of their closet staples.
3. The Little Market Happy Holidays Gift Tote, $12
Help them keep it eco-friendly with The Little Market’s gift bags, which are made of jute fabric and canvas.
1. Mahara Mindfulness The Human Being Journal, $40
For the friend who needs a new mindfulness practice, The Human Being Journal includes guided questions to help decrease their stress and enhance their wellbeing.
What’s your favorite item from our shop small gift guide?
Let us know in the comments below!
XO Team LC
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.