When it comes to beautiful and decadent desserts, we’ve seen our fair share of confections here on LaurenConrad.com. From cookies to candy, cake to homemade chocolate bars, our sweet tooth has been satisfied more times than we can count. So when resident baker Lauren Lowstan showed up at our latest styled shoot, we had no idea what our taste buds were in store for. Let’s just say her latest creation combines fresh berries, stunning florals, and gooey chocolate that melts in your mouth. Count us in!
Allow us to introduce you to the only blueberry cheesecake recipe you’ll ever need. From the graham cracker crust to the chocolate drizzle on top, we won’t judge if you decide to lick your plate afterwards. Keep scrolling to save this recipe for yourself or send it to someone that loves cheesecake as much as we do!
For the crust:
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the filling:
- 20oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- fresh edible flowers
- berries to garnish
- 1 cup dark melting chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove top. Add in the graham cracker crumbs, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until everything is combined.
4. Add the graham mix into the springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
5. Place the crust into the freezer while you make the filling.
6. Add cream cheese and sugar to a food processor and process until completely mixed together.
7. Add in all of the other ingredients and process until combined.
8. Add the filling into your springform pan on top of the crust.
9. Bake the cheesecake in your preheated oven for about one hour, or until the sides are set and the middle is slightly jiggly.
10. Let the cheesecake cool for at least an hour before removing the sides of the pan.
11. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 45 second increments, stirring in between each time.
12. Pour onto the side of the cheesecake and top with fresh berries and edible flowers. Enjoy!
We can’t think of a more beautiful dessert to sit center stage at our next dessert table. Who can resist flowers and fresh fruit? We know we can’t…
What kind of dessert would you like us to whip up next?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.