Father’s Day is approaching, and you know we love a good gift guide to get your search going. This year, we’re focusing on all the gifts he’ll love long-term. Think photo albums, pasta makers, a kamado cooker—items the dad on your list will cherish for years to come. Don’t believe us? Keep reading for our Father’s Day Gift Guide and our top picks this year…
1. Artifact Uprising Layflat Photo Album, from $152
Create a timeless photo album that they’ll cherish forever with Artifact Uprising’s Layflat Photo Album.
2. Big Green Egg Medium integrated Nest + Handler Package, $1,259
This isn’t just any grill. This ceramic kamado cooker is also a smoker, barbecue, and brick oven. Wow, just wow.
3. Butcher Box Classic Box, $146
For high quality meats, consider gifting them a box from Butcher Box, which works with trusted partners to bring 100% grass-fed, free-range organic, and wild-caught seafood and meats.
4. Leaf Twig Super Bundle, Mercury, $89
Make their shave sustainable with Twig, a plastic-free razor that is going to last them a lifetime.
5. Oura Ring Generation 3, $299
Track their sleep, fitness, activity and more with Oura, the ring that will keep them up-to-date on their health.
6. Opopop Flavor Wrapped Kernels Starter Kit, $25
This isn’t just any popcorn. Opopop’s Flavor Wrapped Kernels give you the most perfect popcorn with equally delicious flavors. With the flavors our Maui Heat, Cinnalicious, and more, they will definitely have the perfect snack for movie night.
7. The Little Market Chipotle Chili Hot Sauce, $16
Gluten-free, smoky, and spicy, this Chipotle Hot Sauce is great for their own homemade barbecue sauce or a Bloody Mary.
8. Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, $83
For the home chef. Pasta nights just got a whole lot tastier with the Atlas 105, which makes creating those long sheets of lasagna, linguini, or tagliatelle easy and achievable.
9. The Little Market Bubbled Glass Snifter, $20
They’ll need these glasses to try with their Saint Cloud Bourbon.
10. Saint Cloud Kentucky Straight Bourbon 7 YO Single Barrel, $154
For the bourbon connoisseur. Give this to them and thank us later.
11. Shinola Utility Card Case, $95
You can never go wrong with anything Shinola, right?
12. The Little Market Whole Bean Coffee, $24
Coffee-obsessed dads will love this medium-dark roast coffee. Bold with notes of tobacco, this coffee is good over ice and for espresso shots.
13. Beachcomber Print by Jim Golden, $279
We love this print from Jim Golden, and we’d bet that he’s gonna love it too.
Any gifts that pique your interest?
We hope you find the perfect gift for all the dads and fathers in your life! Let us know how you plan to spend the big day.
XO Team LC
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.