We love our mamas and mother figures in our lives. Yes, Mother’s Day should be every day, but we love taking a brief, yet important moment to celebrate the beauty and magnificence of the women and people that raised us. With our latest Mother’s Day Gift Guide, we’re sharing gifts for the moms out there that do it all. We couldn’t be more appreciative of them, so here are a few ideas to help you show your love too. Scroll for more…
For The New-ish Mom
1. Ariel Gordon Pearl Shoreline Bracelet, $195
Because pearls are classic and timeless and indeed, never go out of style.
2. LC Lauren Conrad Print Button-Front Maxi Dress, $68
Mini-me matching? Yep.
3. Little Co. Button Down Dress, $26
And here’s the adorable little piece to complete the set too.
4. The Little Market Best Mom Ever Felt Garland, $24
Because they are the best mom ever!
5. Afloral Coral Dried Helichrysum Daisies, $36
The best part about dried flowers? They last so much longer.
6. The Little Market Gift Tote, $16
A cute reusable gift tote they can now use for running errands too.
7. Sabah Rose Sabah Shoes, $195
They’ll certainly be appreciative of these go-everywhere, wear-everywhere shoes.
8. The Little Market Huipil Envelope Clutch, $48
We love the beautiful patterns and colors on this clutch, and think they will too!
9. Ariel Gordon Name It Studs, from $475
Does it get better than a personalized product? The name studs from Ariel Gordon can be customized with their name or the name of someone they love.
10. Maya Brenner 14k Gold 2 Letter Necklace, $325
When in doubt, jewelry is always a good idea, especially with a necklace where you can choose your own letters (like her babies’ initials), charms, or birthstones.
11. Ember Mug, $150
The perfect gift for the mom of young kids who feels like she’ll never get to drink her coffee while it’s hot again! It’s also great for your mom too.
For Your Mom
1. The Little Market Smokey Quartz Gemstone Necklace, $82
Jewelry is always a good idea, especially this ethically made gemstone necklace from The Little Market.
2. Pineapple Collaborative The Olive Oil, $34
This is fantastic olive oil, plain and simple. They need it.
3. LC Lauren Conrad Scallop Straw Floppy Hat, $38
Sun protection + cute design = the best floppy hat.
4. Afloral Neutral Faux Pampas Grass Wreath, $58
This Pampas Grass Wreath is calling their name.
5. The Little Market Rattan Bucket Bag, $138
This bag screams spring and summer and is a closet staple.
6. The Little Market Naturally Dyed Journals, $26
For the writers in your life, these Naturally Dyed Journals are perfect for scrawling all of their thoughts and musings.
7. Usual Wines Mixed Pack, from $96
For the wine drinker that doesn’t want to open a whole bottle! We love these wines that come in individual serving sizes.
8. LC Lauren Conrad 52mm Lynx Gradient Wayfarer Sunglasses, $30
Because everyone needs a cool pair of sunnies.
9. Artifact Uprising Brass Easel & Calendar, from $59
This will go perfect on their desk or in their office space with photos of the kids or grandkids.
10. The Little Market Personalized Mother’s Day Candle, $50
You know what’s better than a candle? A personalized candle with their name on it. Know a Bubbe, Nana, Nonna, or other mother or grandmother figure who might love this?
11. Donation to Ukrainian Women’s Fund
Consider a donation to the Ukrainian Women’s Fund for their gift, which supports women’s rights and feminist organizations.
How are you celebrating Mother’s Day this year?
We’d love to hear, so drop a comment below and let us know.
Happy Mother’s Day!
XO Team LC
Photos: Kohl’s, Usual Wines, The Little Market, The Little Market, Afloral, Kohl’s, The Little Market, The Little Market, Sabah, The Little Market, Afloral, Kohl’s, Pineapple Collaborative, The Little Market, Ukrainian Women’s Fund, The Little Market Artifact Uprising, Ember, Maya Brenner, Ariel Gordon
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.