Hi! If you’re not familiar, I’m an editor here at LaurenConrad.com and I have a tasty new recipe coming your way. A sweet sip is necessary for the sweetest day of the year, don’t you think? If you’re planning date night at home or a Galentine’s soiree, I’d counter there’s no better way to celebrate than with an extra special cocktail. Good thing I have a recipe handy. Introducing the Strawberry Passionfruit Cocktail: a treat that’s sure to keep you going back for another sip. This tropical drink is easy to make and will surely be a hit. It’s just the right amount of sweet for your tastebuds. Ready to learn how to make my Valentine’s Day cocktail? Keep reading…
Strawberry Passionfruit Cocktail
Makes 1 cocktail. Double or triple the recipe if needed.
For the puree:
- ½ cup of strawberries
For the drink:
For the strawberries
- Blend ½ cup of strawberries until smooth with no lumps. Use a strainer to remove any large pieces. You will have a lot more left over than what the drink requires. Use it for more cocktails or add it into your smoothies, overnight oats, chia pudding, or whatever you’d like. Just don’t waste it.
For the cocktail
- Combine the strawberry puree, passionfruit syrup, and tequila with ice in your cocktail shaker. Shake until combined.
- Spread sugar around a small plate, wet the rim of your glass, and place your cup on the plate.
- Add ice, pour in your mix, then add your sparkling water.
- Top it off with a strawberry or fresh passionfruit for an extra kick of tropical flavor.
Are you making this drink for Valentine’s Day?
If so, let me know how this drink turns out for you in the comments below.
Photos: Kyrena Dudley