We’ll take any chance to celebrate, and now that the pinkest holiday of the year will be here in a few short weeks, we’ve started prepping for the big day in the form of new gift ideas. Meet the Valentine’s Day gift guides for him, for her, and for your littles today. Our pink and love-themed gifts are perfect to show the most important people in your life just how much you mean to them, especially in the times we live in. Our guides have a little bit of everything, so we’re sure you’ll find an item for them below…
1. LC Lauren Conrad Heart Crossbody Bag, $39
Show her some love with this adorable heart-shaped crossbody bag.
2. Sophie Monet The Maple Wood Heart Necklace, $213
She’ll never take off this gorgeous Sophie Monet heart necklace that goes with almost everything.
3. Anne Swain Jewelry Raw Rose Quartz Ring
We love the raw, unadulterated look of this natural Rose Quartz Ring.
4. By Chenelle Print, from $8
If she’s looking for more wall art, gift her this cute print that has the prettiest love affirmations.
5. Heart Talk by Cleo Wade, $17
An instant classic, this poetry book has all the mantras, affirmations, and poems that offer life lessons and creative inspirations.
6. Retrohomeandwear Vintage Pink Stemmed Luminarc D’Arques Wine Glasses, $50
Spice up her glassware with these vintage French Luminarc glasses. The pink stems are just too gorgeous not to buy.
7. The Little Market I Love You Candle, $38
You can never go wrong with a candle, and The Little Market’s Valentine’s Day-themed candles are perfect for the occasion.
8. Lauren Conrad Beauty The Lip Gloss Duo, $25
Gift her Lauren’s clean beauty Lip Gloss Duo, which comes with gorgeous raspberry and shimmering brown shades.
Easiest way to show her love? This book, which helps you list out all the little things you love about her. Cute, right?
List all the reasons why you love him with this cute Valentine’s Day card.
2. Uncommon Goods West Coast-Style IPA Beer Brewing Kit, from $20
Help him brew his own beer at home with this Uncommon Goods DIY kit.
3. Maison Noir Wines Love Drunk Rosé, $25
Because you can never go wrong with a bottle of wine, especially a bottle from Maison Noir Wines.
4. Harlem Candle Company Langston Luxury Candle, $45
With notes of tobacco, clove, and sandalwood, Harlem Candle Company’s Langston Candle is a nice splurge to help spruce up his place.
For the Trader Joe’s obsessed, he’ll definitely appreciate this 150-recipe cookbook.
1. Little Bows & Toes Pink Heartbreaker Sunglasses, $26
Keep it sweet with these pink, heart-shaped sunglasses.
2. Kid Made Modern Valentine Craft Kit, $17
Help them celebrate Valentine’s Day at home with this fun craft kit.
3. Primary Heart Tee, $18
Perfect for Valentine’s Day and any time of the year, this cute Heart Tee will look adorable on them.
4. The Little Market Alpaca Stuffed Animal – Dog, $24
Add to their stuffed animal collection with this fluffy Alpaca Stuffed Animal.
5. TWEE x Rose & Rex Macaron Chalk, from $20
Fooled you, didn’t it? These macaron-shaped chalks make sidewalk chalk activities extra fun.
6. Little Co. by Lauren Conrad Sweatshirt Dress, $24
How sweet is this pink sweaterdress from Little Co.? They’ll look absolutely adorable in this little number.
7. Oeuf Love Embroidered Crown, $38
Celebrate love with Oeuf’s Embroidered Crown, which can also be used for celebrations in the future too.
8. LexyPexy Ballet Flat Teether, $26
They can never have too many shoes…or teethers! This ballet flat teether is antibacterial, safe from chemicals and toxins, and is non-splintering.
9. FromJennifer Small Bow and Arrows, $28
Let them play cupid with FromJennifer’s Small Bow and Arrows. Don’t worry either, these are easy and safe to shoot with.
What will you be gifting loved ones for Valentine’s Day?
Let us know in the comments below!
XO Team LC
Photos: Kohl’s, Sophie Monet, Etsy, Etsy, Bookshop, Etsy, Etsy, The Little Market, Kohl’s, Urban Outfitters, Urban Outfitters, Uncommon Goods, Maison Noir Wines, Harlem Candle Company, Urban Outfitters, Maisonette, Maisonette, Primary, The Little Market, Rose & Rex, Kohl’s, Oeuf, Rose & Rex, Etsy, The Little Market
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.