Is there any activity more enjoyable and down-right adorable than shopping for the kiddos for Valentine’s Day? We love browsing for Valentine’s Day buys that are red, pink, and oh so cute. Our new gift guide for kids truly melted our hearts, and we’re sure it’ll melt yours too. We’ve rounded up our favorite gifts that will leave a smile on your kids’ faces, so take a look at our picks below…
1. Babiators The Sweetheart Sunglasses, $36
These heart-shaped specs from Babiators will look absolutely adorable on your kiddo. Not only are they UVA and UVB resistant, but they’re also shatter-resistant and have flexible rubber frames.
2. Worthy Threads Raglan, Red Valentine’s Tie Dye, $48
In a fitting shade of red, this sweater is the cutest valentine’s gift for your kid that is all about the tie dye fashion trend.
3. The Little Market Bunny Stuffed Animal, $26
There’s nothing more classic than this stuffed, hand-knit bunny that also comes in a variety of colors (though pink is perfect for V-Day).
4. LC Lauren Conrad Triple Stack Heart Notepad Set, $16
A stack of heart-shaped notepads on their desk is the perfect way to share the Valentine’s Day love with your school-aged little one.
5. The Little Market Alpaca Stuffed Animal – Unicorn, $46
What kid doesn’t love unicorns? Make their dreams come true with this stuffed animal that they’ll sleep with for many moons to come.
6. LC Lauren Conrad Crossbody Round Ladybug Purse, $49
This LC Lauren Conrad bag is the most charming little purse to start off their handbag collection with.
7. Melange Collection Valentine Puppy Pillow, Grey, $38
Hand-loomed and made with love, Melange’s Puppy Pillow will definitely bring a smile to their faces after seeing it.
8. J.Crew Kids’ Frog Kiss Striped Pocket T-Shirt, $32.50
This striped pocket tee, while perfect for the holiday, is a great everyday wardrobe staple too.
9. The Little Market Donut Rattle – Strawberry, $14
Perfect for your little one, your purchase of this donut rattle supports Pebble artisans in Bangladesh.
10. Sunny with an A Red Hearts Pajama Set, $62
An all-time favorite, this pajama set will keep them cozy, comfortable, and full of love.
11. Kid Made Modern Valentine’s Craft Kit, $16
Help them celebrate the right way with this crafting kit filled with everything they need to create the cutest Valentine’s Day cards for their friends.
What gifts do you have in mind for Valentine’s Day?
Let us know in the comments below.
XO Team LC
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.