For most of us, the days of No. 2 pencils and spelling tests are well in the past. But if your little one is heading back to school this fall, you get to experience the excitement (and nerves!) that come with a new school year all over again. Whether your kid is counting down the days until they see their friends, or they’re feeling a little nervous about a new classroom, going into the year with clothes and accessories they love will make those early morning wakeups that much easier. With that in mind, we rounded up some of our favorite back to school essentials for your little ones, from trousers to run around in to cozy coats for chilly months ahead. And to top it all off, we found the cutest backpacks that will make your kids excited to start each school day… even if they don’t have homework to store in them quite yet.
Keep scrolling to see our picks for back to school shopping…
1. Fawn Design Mini Backpack, $95
2. Crate and Barrel Kids Dragon Backpack, $34
3. LC Lauren Conrad Kate Backpack, $52
4. Skip Hop Winter Zoo Backpack, $15
5. State Color Block Backpack, $70
6. State Metallic Backpack, $70
7. Parkland Little Monster Backpack, $30
8. Franco Fruit Can Backpack, $30
9. LC Lauren Conrad Jardin Mini Backpack, $37
1. Crewcuts Smocked Gingham Dress, $60
2. The Little Market Pom Pom Hair Clips, $18
3. Crewcuts Corduroy Skirt, $49.50
4. Crewcuts Chunky Cotton Sweater, $55
5. Zara Animal Print Knit Sweatshirt, $36
6. Crewcuts Cropped Wide-leg Jeans, $65
7. Crewcuts Ruffle-Trimmed Wool Coat, $198
8. Zara Colorblock Sweatshirt, $20
9. Leotudes Personalized Dress, $51
10. Crewcuts Ruffle-Trimmed Sweatshirt, $49.50
How are you prepping your kids to go back to school?
Give us your best tips in the comments!
XO Team LC
Shop This Story…
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.