Holidays are a pretty big deal here at LaurenConrad.com. Call us old fashioned, but we’re smitten with the idea of showering those closest to us with a little extra love on February 14th. With Valentine’s Day being just a couple short weeks away, we’re planning ahead by creating a Gift Guide tailored to the man in your life. (Stay tuned for our Gift Guide for Her and a Gift Guide for Little Ones later this week.) Whether you’re newly dating, have been together for quite some time, or have even tied to knot, we’ve found an array of gift ideas all across the board. Keep scrolling to get those gift giving juices flowing, and you might even find the perfect one for that lucky someone.
If you just started dating…
1. Embroidered Rose Socks, $8
2. TRUFF Truffle-Infused Hot Sauce, $39
3. “Hey Handsome” Shaving Kit Bag, $79.95
4. Charcuterie Cute Snack Box, $134.50
5. Sugarfina Flask and Candy Set, $42
If you’ve been together more than a year…
6. The Little Market Leather Portfolio, $102
7. J. Crew Cupid Boxer Briefs, $22
8. Heart Silk Tie, $120
9. The Little Market Personalized Couple’s Initials Candle, $40
10. The Astrology of You and Me by Gary Goldschneider, $24.99
If you’re married or in a long-term relationship…
11. Morse Code “Every Day I Love You” Sign, $186
12. The Little Market Doctor Bag, $240
13. What I Love About You Book, $10
14. Artifact Uprising Photo Book, $139
12. First Dance Sound Wave Sign, $42
The Valentine’s Day fun doesn’t end here! Be sure to pop by the blog again tomorrow for a Gift Guide for your favorite lady.
What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day?
Let us know in the comments below!
XO Team LC