How to Make DIY Gilded Roses
Here’s what you will need:
- spray adhesive
- roses or other flowers of your choosing
- gold leaf, crumbled into flakes
- a small paint brush
Here’s how to make them:
- Sprinkle some gold flakes onto a flat, clean surface.
- Spray a bit of adhesive on the rose head, and then wait 15 seconds.
- Dip the sticky rose head into the gold leaf.
- Turn the rose head over, and use the paintbrush to push down any edges of the gold leaf that are sticking up.
- Repeat as many times as desired. Then, sit back and admire your product!
Are you going to give this floral DIY a try?
Let us know in the comments!
And a big thank you to Cassandra of Cassandra Bette Events for sharing the tutorial with us!
XO Team LC