This week we whipped up a batch of these white and milk chocolate coffee stirring spoons. If you’re a fan of flavored coffee or hot chocolate when the weather cools down, you’re going to love how these spoons infuse your drink with a hint of chocolate and peppermint. Keep scrolling to see how you can recreate them…
Chocolate Coffee Stirring Spoons
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Plastic or metal spoons
- Microwavable bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- White and milk chocolate melting chocolate
- Peppermint candy cane pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt either your white or milk chocolate melting chocolate in a bowl in the microwave. Tip: Be sure not to overheat your melting chocolate or else the whole batch will be ruined!
- Take your spoons and dip each one in the melting chocolate. Be sure to get as much chocolate as you can on the spoon.
- Set each spoon on the baking sheet and sprinkle each one with the candy cane pieces.
- Once you’ve repeated these steps for each spoon, allow each spoon to harden completely.
- Serve the spoons at place settings, deliver them on cookie plates, or dip them straight into a mug of coffee or hot chocolate. Enjoy!
How cute is the final product? We enjoyed stirring them into our own mugs of coffee (and might have eaten a couple straight off of the spoon!).
Will you be recreating these chocolate stirring spoons?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC