This trick is pretty simple, since we just used store-bought donuts and then decorated from there. Without further ado, here is Team LC’s newest culinary obsession: spray paint donuts…
Spray Paint Powdered Sugar Donuts
- 1 package store-bought powdered donuts (you can also make yours homemade—here’s a recipe we love)
- different colors of color food spray (we used these)
- parchment paper
1. Place 1 donut on a piece of parchment paper. Take another piece of parchment and cover half of the donut.
2. Spray exposed part of donut. Do the same with the other side with another color, or you could use the same color for an ombré effect.
3. Do this with the rest of the donuts. Have fun with it and get creative!
Pretty gorgeous (and easy!), right? Thanks again to Paper & Stitch for the inspiration!
Have any confectionary requests for Miss Lowstan?
Leave them in the comments!