Each year it seems that a handful of pieces stake their claim as the “it” thing to have in our wardrobes, and we never tire of styling and restyling them with everything in our closet. We’ve already happily adopted our fair share of rainbow jewelry and nautical net bags for summer, but with fall just around the corner, we have our eye on this transitional piece that has been taking the fashion world (and our Instagram feeds) by storm. If you ask us, leopard print is basically a neutral, and with so many chic animal print pieces in our shopping carts, it’s safe to say we’re loving this trend now more than ever. If you’re as in love with leopard as we are at the moment (and the slip skirt we can’t stop thinking about), then keep scrolling for 10 wild pieces to add to your wardrobe STAT…
1. Réalisation The Naomi Wild Things Skirt, $180
2. Rebecca Minkoff Chamille Too Point Toe Mules, $158
3. Endless Summer Harper Slip Dress, $168
4. Clare V. Leopard Hair Flat Clutch, $245
5. Sam Edelman Yaro Ankle Strap Sandal, $140
6. Who What Wear Asymmetric Hem Slip Skirt, $30
7. PAIGE Karissa Blazer, $299
8. Madewell New Post Wallet, $78
9. Reformation Marlon Pant, $158
10. J.Crew Silk Bandana in Leopard, $29.50
11. UO Leopard Ruffle Wrap Skirt, $54
Who else loves this transitional trend?
Tell us which of these pieces is your favorite below!
XO Team LC