Just like you can tell a California girl from a New Yorker by her outfit, each coast has a quintessential style of home décor. As a California girl born and raised, I’ve been embracing all things “California casual” in my Los Angeles abode lately. For a while I gravitated toward darker mahogany and cherry wood midcentury modern pieces. But nowadays I’m all about light, natural wood that makes for a bright and airy West Coast space. Whether you’re looking at major furniture pieces or decorative accessories, I love how lighter hues emanate coastal cool. So today I’m taking cues from my own personal Pinterest boards, and sharing several light wood pieces that would look right at home in any West Coast-style home. Check out my picks below, including several items from The Little Market…
1. The Little Market Woven Stool – White, $100
2. Block Shop Otto Wood Block Print in Natural Maple Frame, $250
3. CB2 Nook Wood Teacup, $17
4. The Little Market Serving Hands, $36
5. Maisonette Wooden Pear Box, $34
6. McGee & Co. Wooden Beads, $35
7. Rejuvenation Brendon Farrell 6-Fin Hook Rack, $129
8. LAX Series Milking Table – 24”, $600
9. Rejuvenation Perkins Spindle Bench, $699
10. The Little Market Olive Wood Natural Board, $44
Do you love this home décor trend as much as I do?
Let me know in the comments.