Summer’s favorite footwear is easily the sandal. You can slip on something as casual as a flip-flop for everyday use or opt for a heeled sandal for the occasions that call for a little bit of dressing up. After all, the weather is way too warm to even consider stepping out in anything else. While doing a little sandal shopping myself, I came across so many fun and functional pairs that will make summertime that much cooler. From espadrille slides to lace-up gladiators, there’s a sandal style in this post that’s bound to catch your eye. I know that I’ve been living in my LC Lauren Conrad flip flips because they come in so many different colors and patterns. If you’re in need of a new pair (or two!) take a peek at my summer sandal shopping list below…
1. LC Lauren Conrad Pixii Flip Flops, $19.99
2. Who What Wear Florence Striped Bow Slide Sandals, $34.99
3. J.Crew Canvas Knotted Espadrille Sandal, $69.50
4. Madewell The Boardwalk Lace-Up Sandal, $47.60
5. LC Lauren Conrad Lupine Wedge Sandals, $29.99
6. Topshop Harper Sandal, $35
7. Nisolo Isla Slide Sandal, $88
8. Jeffrey Campbell Glady Sandal, $74.95
9. LC Lauren Conrad Begonia Sandals, $49.99
10. Universal Thread Anniemae Woven Slide Sandal, $22.99
Good luck picking a favorite, they’re all so darn cute!
Which one of these would you pick?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!