The Fourth of July is only a week away… Can you believe it? As many of you know, July 4th is my favorite holiday of the entire year. William and I always host a little get-together with friends and family. (And last year, my Fourth of July was made even better than ever when I ended the night heading to the hospital, ready to give birth to Liam!) Anyway, now that we’re within the 7-day-stretch, there’s no better time than now to stock up on all the cutest striped and star-spangled clothing and accessories out there. So today I’ve rounded up some of my favorite patriotic finds for you, and there’s a little red, white & blue here too. It’s time to get shopping…
1. Splendid Americana Slip Dress, $128
2. The Little Market Candy Stripe Tote Bag, $58
3. Cloverpost Galaxy Bracelet, $77
4. LC Lauren Conrad Beach Shop Striped Ruffled Bikini Top, $19.99 and High Waisted Bikini Bottoms, $19.99
5. Ralph Lauren Flag Cotton Crewneck Sweater, $85
6. Marc Fisher LTD Maevel Espadrille Sneaker, 149.95
7. Rococco Sand Astral Short Skirt, $215
8. Madewell Naida Half-Bow Sandal in Marcia Stripe, $59.99
9. Solid & Striped The Nina One Piece in American Breton, $168
10. Loeffler Randall Essential Wallet, $125
11. Wildfox Couture Football Star No9 Tee, $70
Which of these stars & stripes pieces will you be donning this time next week?
I’ll be adding that striped bikini and the flag sweater to my cart. Happy shopping!