Conquering our fitness goals seems a lot more doable when we’re feeling our best. And what feels better than workout gear that fits like a glove? We’re not talking about sports bras or leggings in this post; we’re zeroing in on a staple that can seriously make or break a workout. Did you know that wearing proper footwear to the gym can reduce your risk of injury? Investing in a chic and functional pair of workout shoes can upgrade your gym outfit, give you the results you want, and ensure that your body doesn’t have any unnecessary aches and pains at the end of a sweat sesh. That has us convinced enough to pick up a new pair of workout shoes… how about you? Below we’ve rounded up some of the best shoes available so that you can sweat in style…
1. APL TechLoom Phantom Sneakers, $165
2. Adidas Swift Run Trainer Sneaker, $90
3. Nike Free TR8 Training Shoe, $100
4. Veja Holiday Bastille Sneakers, $185
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Billie Knit Trainers, $135
6. Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 Running Shoe, $190
7. Adidas AlphaBounce Beyond Knit Running Shoe, $100
8. Reebok Fast Flexweave Running Shoe, $99.95
9. APL ‘Techloom Pro’ Running Shoe, $139.95
10. Reebok Classic Leather Sneaker, $74.95
Which one of these options is your favorite? Do you have a favorite pair that we didn’t add to the list?
Let us know what they are in the comments so we can shop them too!
XO Team LC