From sandals to sunhats, there has been no shortage of summer accessory roundups here on le blog lately. But being the California girls that we are, we had to put together one more post specifically focused on those special items you need for the beach. Sure, you could grab an old canvas grocery bag and your threadbare bath towel… but a true beachgoer knows it’s worth it to invest in some beautiful beach accessories that will last you all summer long. From ultra-chic bags to Instagram-worthy towels, here a few items made for the perfect day in the sand and surf. (And you can keep your eyes peeled for several picks from Lauren’s nonprofit fair trade shop, The Little Market too.) Now all you need is a cute new swimsuit, and you’re good to go!
1. The Little Market Pom Pom Tote – Light Pink, $128 – $138
2. The Little Market Raffia Fringe Tote – Black, $128
3. The Little Market Pom Pom Tote Bag – Navy, $138
4. Clare V. Bruno Bag, $199
5. Madewell Stripe Canvas Tote, $58
6. Ban.do All Around Giant Circle Towel – No Bad Days, $68
7. The Little Market Striped Bath Towel – Blue, $64
8. Tory Burch T Tile Beach Towel, $118
9. The Little Market Fringe Beach Towel – Rainbow, $60
10. Ban.do Beach, Please! Giant Towel – Aloha, $38
Which one of these items did you ‘add to cart?’
Any one of them would make for a rather chic trip to the beach.
XO Team LC
Photo: The Little Market
Affiliate links may have been used in this post.