From all of us here at Team LC, we wanted to wish you a Happy Memorial Day. While some may view this holiday as another three-day weekend, we wanted to stop and reflect on what today is really about. Please join us in taking a moment of silence sometime throughout the day to honor those that have fought and continue to fight for our country’s freedom. Thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice.
If you do have the day off and are spending time with friends and loved ones, we have some delicious snacks and sips that are perfect for this pre-summer kick off. Below are some of our favorite recipes for this time of year…
- Good Eats: Jalapeño Poppers and Chimichurri Skirt Steak
- Celebrate: DIY Patriotic Drink Stirrers and Red, White & Blueberry Ice Cubes
- Recipe Box: My Easy Apple Tarts
- Lovely Libations: My Blackberry Champagne Garden Cocktail
- Edible Obsession: Cocktail-Inspired Ice Pops
- Good Eats: Grilled Avocado Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Recipe Box: Salmon Kabobs with Dill Clarified Butter
How are you spending your Memorial Day?
Let us know your plans in the comments below!
XO Team LC