Summer is only one month away, and you better believe that I’m already planning ahead. It’s easy to blend warm weather wardrobes when spring fashion can easily be interchangeable with summer. Last month saw a handful of trends that can be worn for months to come including wrap dresses, swimsuits, and linen. If those pieces weren’t enough to refresh your closet, today I’m bringing you one more trend, or print I should say, that has summertime written all over it. Say hello to summer stripes.
Whether you’re coastal living or find yourself landlocked, stripes are the perfect way to add a touch of nautical to your summer ensembles. From jumpsuits to espadrilles and even sunhats, this print is a forever favorite whenever temperatures rise. Keep scrolling to see my favorite striped pieces, starting with my must-have maxi from my latest LC Lauren Conrad collection…
3. J.Crew Side Button Stripe Skirt, $55.65
5. Topshop Stripe Crop Tank, $35
6. Vince Camuto Iona Canvas Tote, $128
7. Chriselle x J.O.A. Wide Leg Jumpsuit, $109
9. Soludos Lace-Up Espadrille Sandal, $64.95
11. Anthropologie Striped Eyelet Romper, $128
12. Madewell Multi Stripe Baseball Cap, $29.50
I’m ready to head to the beach with this playful roundup of stripes. If you haven’t taken a peek already, be sure to click through my monthly LC Lauren Conrad collection for the perfect striped pieces.
Which one of these striped pieces is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments!