It’s true that I’m usually more of a pastel girl. But this season the rainbow gemstone trend has definitely caught my eye. I recently gifted one of these pieces to my best friend and Little Market cofounder, Hannah Skvarla, which is when I first caught onto the trend. Hannah loves bright colors (which you might be able to tell from The Little Market’s Instagram feed…), and rainbows always make me think of her. While some of the pieces below are quite the splurge, I love the idea that even fine jewelry can be fun. You can’t be mad when you’re wearing a rainbow, and everyone who sees it is bound to smile too. From precious metals and gemstones to costume jewelry picks, here are eight cute and colorful options below…
1. Ariel Gordon Candy Carousel Necklace, $825
2. The Last Line Mini Rainbow Flower Stud, $316
3. Tai Rainbow Crystal Marquis Bracelet, $115
4. The Last Line Perfect Rainbow Ear Cuff, $228
5. Shashi Small Hoop Pave Earrings, $65
6. Native Gem Secrets Bar Rainbow Earrings, $105
7. Ariel Gordon Candy Crush Band, $1,125
8. EF Collection Rainbow Bracelet, $350
Are you as into the rainbow gemstone trend as I am?
Let me know below.