Warning: This post may cause a severe case of nostalgia. For all of the ladies out there that survived the ‘90s in one piece, you probably remember the absurd amount of hair accessories that graced your head during this time period. If you thought they were safe in the past, I’m here to show you that there’s been a ‘90s hair accessory revival. Before you freak out, you should know that most of the styles have been upgraded to a chicer alternative (surprising, I know!). From tortoiseshell headbands to barrettes and scrunchies, today’s post has the best of it all. You won’t, however, find any butterfly clips…
1. Topshop Satin Scrunchie, $9
2. L. Erickson Arch Barrette, $30
3. Free People Silk Bow Barrette, $18
4. Free People Marbleized Banana Clip, $12
5. Karina Contour Clips, $4
6. France Luxe Scallop Headband, $28
7. Ban.do Pom Pom Flower, $15
8. Scunci Effortless Beauty Comb Headbands, $4.95
9. New Friends Colony Studio 54 Bow Scrunchie, $22
10. Free People Desert Storm Claw, $12
How’s that for a trip down memory lane? I have to admit, I’m all about scrunchies right now.
I’m dying to know which one of these hair accessories was your favorite, both now and back in the ‘90s.
Let me know your thoughts about this revival in the comments!