Florals for spring might not be groundbreaking enough for Miranda Priestly—the intimidating glossy magazine editor-in-chief in movie The Devil Wears Prada—but they sure are what we are craving this season. And, it seems we aren’t alone—we’ve been spying floral patterns of all kinds on the pages of our favorite fashion magazines and on our favorite online shopping sites. Tropical florals, bold bright florals, small chintz patterns—you name it, they’re out there. But today we’re focusing on a flirty, feminine category of florals that we can’t get enough of: wallpaper florals. Think of it as a floral pattern that might be on your grandmother’s drapes—only cooler. Below we’ve rounded up our favorite wallpaper floral styles. If you have a case of spring fever (like we do), you’ll be adding these to your shopping wish list immediately…
1. LC Lauren Conrad Print Tie-Back Tee in Fleurs Point Blue, $30
2. Forever 21 Floral Print Mini Skirt, $14.90
3. Alexandre Birman Clarita Knotted Sandal, $495
4. Richmond & Finch Peonies & Butterflies iPhone X Case, $46
5. Kate Spade New York Holland Floral Watch, $195
6. Reformation Bonita Dress in Geraldine, $218
7. H&M Triangle Bikini Top, $7.99 & Scuba Bikini Bottoms, $14.99
8. ban.do Paradise Pencil Pouch, $14
9. Forever 21 Floral Crop Cami, $12.95
10. Rebecca Taylor Maia Smock Ruffle Top, $275
11. Topshop Floral Print Jacket, $110
12. Rag & Bone Boyfriend Belt, $175
Which of these styles will you be scooping up this season?
We are particularly obsessed with the Reformation dress!
XO Team LC