For the longest time gingham has been synonymous with sunny spring days and packing the perfect picnic. Like history, trends seem to repeat themselves and I’m happy to say that gingham is back on the radar. I’ve already been throwing pretty gingham printed shoes, blouses and dresses into my latest LC Lauren Conrad collection and I didn’t want the fun to stop there. Whether you’re looking for a statement piece or wanting to celebrate the season in style, I went a little gingham crazy in today’s roundup. From shoes to jumpsuits, dresses to handbags and even a two-piece coordinating set, this list has everything. Keep scrolling to add a gingham piece (or two or three…) to your springtime wardrobe.
4. Kate Spade On Purpose Canvas Tote, $128
5. J.Crew Crinkle Gingham Boy Shirt, $59.50
6. H&M Mules, $24.99
7. Forever 21 Gingham Drop Earrings, $7.90
8. Tularosa Jenny Dress, $158
9. LC Lauren Conrad Bell-Sleeve Top, $32.99
10. Majorelle Theo Pant, $138
11. Forever 21 Gingham Tie Scarf, $5.90
12. Tularosa Marley Jumper, $178
13. Superga 2750 Gingham Sneakers, $85
It’s impossible to pick just one piece, don’t you think? I may have to try them all…
What are some of your favorite spring prints?
Let me know in the comments and you might even see an upcoming Currently Craving post about them.