When it comes to embroidery, it’s all in the details. Whether it’s subtle stitching on a sleeve or a colorful, bold pattern, embroidery is the perfect way to show off some personality. One of my editors recently decided to try her hand at customizing an embroidered denim jacket, and to say I was inspired would be an understatement. With spring on the horizon, this trend typically reminds me of sunnier days, and I’m excited to see it making an appearance so early in the year. If you’re craving a little spring in your step (and wardrobe), I’ve pulled together the ultimate embroidery style guide. Keep scrolling to see which pieces made the list and should definitely make it into your wardrobe…
1. Free People Santiago Embroidered Mini Dress, $148
2. Soludos Lemon Espadrille Flat, $74.95
3. LC Lauren Conrad Semi-Sheer Embroidered Ruana, $50
4. Steven by Steve Madden Beaded & Embroidered Clutch, $75
5. H&M J-adore T-Shirt with Embroidery, $29.99
6. Madewell Daisy Embroidered Sweatshirt, $88
7. Topshop Jamie Embroidered High Waist Skinny Jeans, $95
8. Zero Gravity Camellia iPhone Case, $35
9. Sam Edelman Hazel Pointy Toe Pump, $119.95
10. Vince Camuto Ruffle Bell Sleeve Stripe Embroidered Blouse, $99
While the Madewell sweater fits the current weather situation, I can’t wait to incorporate more of the warm weather tops and accessories into my daily rotation.
How do you feel about the embroidery trend?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!