Nothing gets us inspired to book a warm-weather getaway more than the frigidly cold temps of January and February. Granted, “frigid” might be a bit of an exaggeration for those of us living in Southern California… But, even though we Californians don’t experience polar vortexes or Nor’easters in our neck of the woods, we think it’s safe to say that East Coasters and West Coasters alike experience a case of the January blues this time of year. The cure, of course, is jetting off somewhere warm and tropical—a place where the ocean is warm and the Mai Tais are ice cold. With said vacation in mind, we’ve been inspired to complement our upcoming tropical travels with a wardrobe that is equally as fabulous. Here are 10 resort pieces that will have you vacationing in style for your midwinter getaway. Can you say “Aloha”?
1. Zimmerman Helm Off Shoulder Bikini Top, $195 & Helm Frill Pant Bikini Bottoms, $95
2. Kayu Baci Pouch, $84
3. Castañer Carina Canvas Espadrilles, $120
4. Krewe St. Louis II Two-Tone Round Acetate Sunglasses in Rose Gold, $335
5. ARANAZ Toco Mini Bag, $195
6. Panacea Fan Earrings, $18
7. Steele Brigitte Mini Dress, $169
8. Hat Attack Raffia Braid Lampshade Hat, $98
9. M.D.S. Stripes Floral Button Front Skirt, $495
10. KAANAS Martinique Woven Pool Slides, $119
Which of these fabulous finds will you be adding to your shopping cart?
XO Team LC