Most people tend to fall into one of two categories when it comes to Valentine’s Day: you either love it or you hate it. On one hand, it’s a welcome excuse to craft, cook up themed treats, and shower your loved ones with affection. But on the other hand, there is the stigma of Valentine’s Day as a holiday invented by the greeting card companies or as a hard time of year to be single. No matter which camp you fall into as an adult, chances are you have some fond childhood memories of Valentine’s Day. As a kid it was always fun to hand out cards at school and have permission to eat candy, right? With that in mind, we have another Valentine’s Day gift guide coming your way today. Without further ado, here are some sweet Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the littlest loves of your life…
1. Oeuf NYC Amour Crown in White/Indigo Stripes, $44
Give the gift of dress-up with this whimsical crown that is hand-knit and hand-embroidered with a message of love.
2. Pottery Barn Kids Emily and Merritt Neon Heart Art, $119
This festive print also makes for some great year-round décor. Silk screened on cotton canvas and framed in pine, it’s just as perfect for a nursery as it is a playroom or big kid bedroom.
3. The Little Market Girl’s Mini Heart Purse, $44
The perfect shape for Valentine’s Day, this petite purse is handmade and hand-woven with recycled fabrics by refugee women living in the U.S.
4. Old Navy Valentine’s Day Bodysuit & Pants Set for Baby, $20
Let your little one declare their love for mommy in this most adorable Valentine’s Day ensemble.
5. Oeuf NYC Love Garland in Burgundy/Multi, $72
Handmade in Bolivia by a fair trade women’s collective, this colorful garland will find a permanent place in your little one’s room.
6. Meri Meri Love Specs Valentine Cards, $15
If you have a preschool or elementary school-aged kiddo who will be passing out cards to their classmates, might we recommend these adorable Valentines that come with a cardboard pair of heart-shaped spectacles?
7. Zara Heart PomPom Key Ring, $6
This multicolored heart key ring makes a fun Valentine’s Day gift and will look cool hanging on your tiny Valentine’s backpack.
8. Sugarfina Bear-y Smoothie Small Candy Cube, $7.50
Show your kiddo you think they’re as sweet as candy with this box of tasty teddy bears from one of our favorite candy brands, Sugarfina.
9. The Land of Nod Grimm’s Little Pink Wobbly Stacker, $13
A great gift for some of the littlest Valentine’s on your list, this colorful stacking toy helps hand-eye coordination.
10. Freshly Picked Moccasins in Fire Engine, $49
You can’t go wrong with a pair of everyone’s favorite moccasins in a fiery red hue to celebrate the holiday.
11. Gap Valentine Crew Sock, $4
Say I love you with a sweet pun, perfect for the car and truck-loving kiddo on your list.
12. Meri Meri Space Valentines Card Set, $18.50
Your kiddo’s classmates will go wild for this set of cards featuring planets, moons, rockets, and astronauts embellished with shiny silver foil
13. The Little Market Flower Shaped Pink Baby Rattle, $16
Gift your little one with a pretty flower that will never wilt. Each purchase supports female artisans in Bangladesh.
14. Aden + Anais Classic Swaddles in Flock Together 3-Pack, $38
Cozy, comfy, and oh-so-chic, this 100% cotton muslin swaddle set features hearts, stripes, and ostriches in Valentine’s Day-appropriate hues.
Which one of these gifts will you be adding to your online shopping cart?
Let us know below!
XO Team LC
Shop This Story…