When it comes to holidays, we’re suckers for finding the perfect gifts. Valentine’s Day is creeping closer and we’ll take any excuse to shop around for our favorite gal pals and the leading ladies in our life. Whether you’re shopping for a friend for “Galentine’s Day” or for your significant other, we think you’ll like the products you see below. While this gift guide isn’t filled with heart-shaped everything, there’s definitely a theme going on in our Editor-in-Chief’s favorite color scheme. Keep scrolling for 10 ways to spoil the women in your life this Valentine’s Day…
1. LC Lauren Conrad Love, Lauren Heart-Shaped Crossbody Bag, $39
We can’t get over how adorable this heart-shaped bag is from Lauren’s latest Kohl’s collection.
2. Ban.do Embroidered Patch, $12
Denim jackets are basically the new charm bracelets, so why not get your leading lady one of these sweet patches from Ban.do?
3. The Little Market Moroccan Glass Vase, $48
You can fill this vase from The Little Market with a fresh bouquet of flowers and hand-deliver them to your love!
4. Kate Spade New York ‘Idiom – Heart of Gold’ Bangle, $32
This pretty little bangle from Kate Spade is the perfect way to tell your gal pals that they have a heart of gold.
5. Free People Silk Bow Barrette, $18
Big bows are back and we couldn’t love them more. Treat your Valentine to the gift of hair accessories with this giant silk bow from Free People, available in so many great colors.
6. LC Lauren Conrad Scribble Hearts Square Scarf, $19.60
Scarves make the perfect accessories, whether you’re tying them around your neck, a handbag strap, or even your ponytail!
7. Quay Australia Stray Cat 58mm Mirrored Cat Eye Sunglasses, $55
Pink sunnies are always a good idea. Need we say more?
8. The Little Market Soy Blend Candle – You’re Pretty, $28
Skip the Valentine’s Day card and tell your lady how pretty she is with one of these soy blend candles from The Little Market. They have so many cute phrases to choose from on their website, too!
9. J.Crew Colorful Floral Hoop Earrings, $65
J.Crew can do no wrong, especially in their accessories department. These floral hoop earrings would complement your bestie’s chic wardrobe.
10. Kate Spade New York Glitter Love Potion iPhone Case, $50-55
Last but certainly not least, we have an adorable iPhone case that’s definitely feeling the love. Dress your Valentine’s tech in pink and glitter.
Do you have any cute ideas to add to this list?
We’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments!
XO Team LC