When William and I moved into our last place, one of the first areas I set out to decorate was our kitchen. We renovated most of it, but decided to keep the large copper hood over the stove. So when it came time to shop, instead of going for classic all-clad or stainless-steel kitchenware, I was really attracted to the look of copper accessories. Pans, pots, silverware, even appliance hardware—you name it—I just love the look of copper in a kitchen. So with that in mind, I thought it would be fun to round up all of my favorite copper kitchen pieces from around the Web so you can shop for them too. If you love this rosy hue in your kitchen as much as I do, you’re going to want to take a look…
1. Simpler Life Copper Measuring Cups and Spoons, $28.97
2. Threshold Marble Utensil Storage Container, $19.99
3. Cambridge Silversmiths Jessamine Mirror 20-Piece Silverware Set, $69.99
4. Williams Sonoma Copper Butter Dish, $63.96
5. Old Dutch 12-Inch Copper Pedestal Colander, $50.39
6. Old Dutch Copper Clad Hammered Canisters, $49.99
7. Olde Thompson Columbia Copper Pepper Mill & Salt Shaker Set, $19.99
8. Pottery Barn Copper Cocktail Shaker, $39.50
9. Williams Sonoma Marble & Copper Monogram Coasters, $14.99
10. Williams Sonoma Marble & Copper Cheese Knives, $49.99
11. Williams Sonoma Copper Cake Stand, $139.95
12. Mauviel M’heritage M250B 9-piece 2.5mm Copper Cookware Set with Bronze Handles, $1,600.00
Which of these copper kitchen accessories will you be adding to your home?
Let me know in the comments below.