I know I’m not alone here, but this time of year just makes me happy. The minute the holiday season hits, I find myself baking, cooking, and crafting up a storm, fully embracing everything that is festive. Then, just when I didn’t think it was possible, the holiday season got a little more magical for me. Now that I have a tiny person to share it with, I am even more excited to partake in all of my favorite Christmas traditions and start a few new ones, too. I’ve heard of parents gifting their little ones with new jammies to wear on Christmas Eve, and I thought that was a pretty cute tradition to start. From Fair Isle to fun animal prints and more, below are 10 pairs of festive PJs to keep your little ones warm this frosty season…
1. Baby Gap Fire Truck Fair Isle Sleep Set, $27
2. Pottery Barn Kids Fawn Hat & Onesie Set, $55
3. Hanna Andersson Long John Pajamas in Organic Cotton, $44
4. Eberjey Lounge Stripes Slouchy Set, $72
6. Baby Gap Glitter Festive Lights Sleep Set, $27
7. J.Crew Kids Pajama Set in Milk and Cookies, $30
8. Winter Water Factory Long-Sleeve Romper in Bears Forest Green, $44
9. Baby Gap Festive Dino Sleep Set, $27
10. Hanna Andersson Little Sleepers With Feet in Organic Cotton in Gnome, $42
Does your family have any favorite Christmas traditions?
I’d love it if you shared them below!