There’s no denying that sweater weather is one of my favorite times of the year. Paired with warm latte and a stroll on the beach, there’s nothing I can’t conquer when I’m feeling cozy. As much as I love a good cable knit, the time has come to bundle up a little bit more. The coldest months of the year call for a coat that can not only do its job, but will leave you feeling chic in the process. A thick coat rounds out the perfect wardrobe, and I consider this closet staple worth the investment. If you’re in the market for a new coat this year, let today’s post be your guide. From trench coats to double-breasted peacoats, there’s bound to be a coat on this list that you’ll fall head over heels for…
1. Paper Crown Shirley Coat, $395
2. Gap Marled Collarless Coat, $137
4. Anthropologie NVLT Margot Plaid Coat, $148
5. Topshop Twill Peacoat, $125
9. Lucky Brand Boiled Wool Coat, $179
10. Free People Naiomi Check Peacoat, $298
Which one of these coat options is your favorite?
Be sure to let me know in the comments!