Here at LaurenConrad.com, we’re no strangers to crafting up the ultimate Halloween costumes. This year we rummaged through our closets and came up with not one, but six costumes that you can easily put together from your own wardrobe. Because let’s face it, sometimes a full-on DIY costume just isn’t in the cards. And let’s not forget the super chic and easy to replicate Cruella de Vil costume that our Editor-in-Chief unveiled last week. These fun costumes got us thinking… Why can’t our fur babies dress up for the occasion as well? Since we’re already pretty pet crazed here at Team LC, we decided to do a little shopping for our four legged BFFs. What we found definitely did not disappoint (and mostly had us laughing!). Keep scrolling to see 10 of the best Halloween costumes for your pet…
1. Boots & Barkley Flamingo Halloween Costume Set, $12.99
2. Pet Krewe Lion Mane Costume for Cats, $14.95
3. California Costumes UPS Delivery Drive Dog Costume, $13.09
4. Rubie’s Costume Company Pizza Slice Pet Suit, $18.96
5. Boots & Barkley Cactus Costume Set, $12.99
6. Rubie’s Costume Company Donut and Coffee Pet Suit, $12.11
7. Vampire Standup Ruff Cat Costume Accessories, $4.99
8. Rubie’s Costume Company Ram Hoodie for Pets, $9.73
9. Hyde & Eek Boutique Lumberjack Dog Costume Set, $9.99
10. Rubie’s Costume Company DC Heroes and Villains Collection Pet Costume, $14.26
Which one of these pet costumes would you use on your own fur baby?
Let us know your favorite in the comments!
XO Team LC