If there’s a single fabric that says chic and timeless luxury, it’s silk. No matter your age or personal style preferences, silk is a surefire way to look fashionable and put-together. Silky textures will never go out of style, and it’s easy to incorporate it into your wardrobe, be it in a big way or through tiny touches of accessories. And while silk is always classic, it’s especially on trend for fall. These 10 silky staples below can go from the office to happy hour, from brunch to date night and from a client meeting to a playdate. You can never have too many timeless pieces!
1. LC Lauren Conrad Dress Up Shop Collection Cold-Shoulder Top in Basic Gray, $40
2. Eddie Borgo Silk Tassel Earrings in Rose/Silver, $320
3. Cinq à Sept Leena Floral Print Dress in Multi, $525
4. Kate Spade New York Greenhouse Silk Skinny Scarf in Fresh White, $48
5. Equipment Slim Signature Silk Shirt in Mineral Grey, $218
6. J. Crew Silk Ruffle Cami in Leopard Print, $78
7. J. Crew Skinny Striped Silk Scarf in Peri Ivory, $39.50
8. Anine Bing Shiny Silk Camisole in Navy, $149
9. J. Crew Collection Silk Organza Off-the-Shoulder Top in Warm Almond, $148
10. Frame Mock Neck Silk Blouse in Noir, $239
Which of these silky pieces will you be incorporating into your fall wardrobe?
Share your favorites in the comments!
XO Team LC