If you’re anything like us, you spend a lot of time in your kitchen. Whether you’re the type to whip up gourmet meals from scratch or just heat up some leftover takeout, the kitchen is often a central space in the home. Because of this, it’s important to make sure your kitchen is three things—beautiful, cozy and functional. With kitchen design on the brain a lot these days (and after a few hours scrolling through Pinterest), we’ve gone ahead and rounded up ten of our favorite kitchens to inspire you. Warning: They’re all going to make you want to redecorate (and then cook something delicious!)…
photo via @mattietiegreen
1. Not only do we love this space’s subway tile backsplash and white cabinets, but our favorite part is that gorgeous rug! A splash of color can instantly make a neutral space more unique.
photo for Country Living via @david_a_land, styling by @pagemullins
2. This kitchen features minimalism at its absolute finest. The huge workspaces are highly functional, and the open shelving allows beautiful dishware and glassware take center stage. And you thought an all-white color scheme would be boring… Think again!
photo via @cestesdesign
3. This kitchen’s rustic wooden elements add a major element of farmhouse sophistication to the space. The ceiling and door perfectly match the shelving, which is a stark contrast to the white countertops and cabinets. And of course, we can’t get enough of that worn down patterned rug by Kentucky Rose Designs.
photo via @witanddelight_
4. This island/bar combo can serve a dual purpose as both cooking station and all-day work station. Not only is it an excellent use of space, but we also can’t stop staring at that barely-pink wall (or the varied light fixtures)!
photo by WanderlustSisters Photography via @patticakewagner
5. The way this kitchen utilizes both dark and light elements proves one thing: You really can have it both ways when it comes to interior décor. This kitchen’s tiled floor brings the whole color scheme together, and allows the space to feel approachable, not stuffy. And how about that chandelier?
photo by WanderlustSisters Photography via @patticakewagner, countertops by @cambriaquartz
6. We admit we have a thing for open shelving… Especially when it is mixed in with some gold furniture and some neutral cabinetry. Additionally, this overhead lighting proves that modern light fixtures have their place in a more classically designed kitchen.
photo via @tessaneustadt
7. We can’t pick just one favorite thing about this beautiful kitchen. Is it the swoon-worthy artwork? The cozy fireplace? The huge farmhouse sink? It’s all of it… And the flea-market-chic mismatched wicker chairs, are the cherry on top.
photo via Jillian Harris
8. This bright kitchen has us dreaming of warm late summer evenings. The big dining table is the perfect setting for a fun night with friends and family. The cozy vibe is amplified with those functional built-in cabinets, and we can practically feel the breeze coming in through those flowy curtains!
photo by @tessaneustadt via @em_henderson
9. Navy is one of our favorite colors to wear, but it can feel intimidating to decorate with. This kitchen proves us wrong! Mixed with a marble backsplash and swoon-worthy light fixtures, this kitchen makes it clear that navy can function as a neutral (and we’re all about it).
photo via @azford
10. The blue accents in this space are incredibly calming, and don’t even get us started on those polka-dotted stools. Want a kitchen that blends color and style? Look no further.
Which kitchen is your favorite?
Share your kitchen décor tips in the comments!
XO Team LC