Pretty soon, the days will get cooler, the evenings will get darker and we’ll switch our coffee from iced to hot. But even as the summer winds down and we begin to look forward to fall, there are a few more ways we can continue to soak up summer. So don’t break out the pumpkin spice lattes just yet—we still have Labor Day weekend to look forward to! Here, we’ve rounded up ten items you’re going to want to snag before the leaves start to fall. Check out our picks for the clothes and accessories that will help you to soak up the sun for as long as possible….
1. Graphic Image Traditional Leather Luggage Tag, $30
2. Andre Assous Sonia Espadrilles in Nude, $199
3. J. Crew One-shoulder One-piece Swimsuit in Belvedere Red, $88
4. CB Station Monogrammed Sunshine Satchel in Navy, $120
5. Dior Addict Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer, $27
6. Levi’s 501 Skinny Jeans in Post Modern Blues, $98
7. J. Crew The 1988 Rollneck Sweater in Sweet Jasmine, $69.50
8. J. McLaughlin Carlotta Straw Hat, $59
9. Loeffler Randall Pom-Pom Leather Pouch in Natural Silver, $225
10. Madewell Kane Mules in Pinot Noir, $98
11. Illesteva Leonard II Sunglasses in Pink Tortoise/Grey, $240
12. Phoebe Floral Asymmetric Dress, $129
13. Tuckernuck Fireworks Earrings in Gold and Muted Mint, $88
14. Cult Gaia Acrylic Ark Bag, $298
Which of these items will you be wearing and using into the fall?
Tell us your favorites in the comments!
XO Team LC