As I prepare for my upcoming bundle of joy, I’m having a lot of fun picking out the first pieces of his wardrobe. Not only are baby clothes adorably pint-sized, they’re also super fun. I’m not going to lie… It’s pretty entertaining to imagine my little one hanging around our house in super stylish outfits (many of which I’ve been lucky to receive from my dear family and friends). One of the most important pieces of said baby outfits is his footwear, and these days there are so many options to choose from. So today, I’ll be sharing a few of my favorite baby shoes. I can’t wait to see which pair he’ll be wearing when he takes his first steps!
1. Gap Stripe Slip-On Espadrilles, $19.99
2. Zara Metallic Mary Jane with Bow in Gold, $29.90
3. Zara Plimsolls with Reflective Detail in White, $35.90
4. Old Navy Critter Sneakers, $13.00
5. Minnetonka Fringe Suede Bootie, $23.95
6. Tucker & Tate Cameron Oxford in Sand, $34.95
7. Gap Floral Denim Espadrille Sandals in Light Denim, $17.99
8. Gap Oxford Boat Shoes, $18
9. Baby Deer Canvas American Sneakers, $19
10. Mary-Jane Jelly Sandals, $8
11. Baby Deer Espadrille Sandal, $19
Have you spotted any cute baby shoes lately that you would add to this list?
Let me know in the comments below, and be sure to pass this post along to any of your expecting mama friends who are stocking up their baby’s closet!