Happy Fourth of July to all of our American readers out there! This special day is one of our favorite days of the entire year, and we’ll be spending it by the beach, BBQ-ing and eating one of our favorite all-American dishes… a slice of apple pie. We hope you have something equally as celebratory in store for this holiday, and that you’ll take a moment to appreciate the wonderful freedoms we have this Independence Day. We sure don’t take one bit of it for granted!
No matter what your plans are for today, these Fourth of July-inspired posts will get you inspired to grill, sip, and dress for the holiday. Cheers to that!
1. Currently Craving: Red, White & Blue
2. Recipe Box: Banana Nice Cream, 3 Ways
3. DIY: Washi Tape Umbrellas
4. Recipe Box: Rice Krispies Treat S’mores
5. Accessory Report: Our Favorite Spring Sunnies
6. Recipe Box: Breakfast Parfait Popsicles (with a patriotic twist!)
7. Style Guide: The Chicest Swimsuit + Cover-Up Pairings
8. Recipe Box: 3 Recipes for Summer Grilling Season
How will you be celebrating the today?
Let us know what your plans are in the comments below. And have a wonderful, safe holiday everyone!
XO Team LC