As far as we’re concerned, the right shades of pink should be considered neutrals. When used correctly, pink décor is not only incredibly chic, but it’s also surprisingly easy. While pink home décor may make you think of a baby girl’s nursery or the inside of an ice cream shop, we’re here to show you that it can be so much more. Here, we’ve rounded up our favorite ways to incorporate some of our favorite color into your home—some big, some small and a few even designed by Lauren herself! Keep scrolling to shop our picks…
1. The Little Market Tenango Embroidered Pillow, $96
2. Kate Spade New York Broken Plaid Rug, $179
3. cupcakes and cashmere Tassel Table Lamp, $149.99
4. Mina Victory Pom Pom Pillow, $59.99
5. Nate Berkus Curved Slipper Chair, $179.99
6. Anthropologie Gold-Dipped Task Lamp, $98
7. LC Lauren Conrad Ella Ruffle Fabric Shower Curtain, $41.99
8. Peri Home Damask Blanket, $99.99
9. Anthropologie Sylvie Rug, $1,398
10. LC Lauren Conrad Sophia Comforter Set, $279.99
What do you think about decorating with pink accents? Do you have any other favorite pieces we missed?
We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
XO Team LC