All too often, the hardest part of a workout happens before you even step foot out the door. Getting yourself motivated for a sweat sesh can sometimes be more difficult than the workout itself, so we are always looking for new ways to get excited to hit the gym. Thankfully, one of the best ways to pump up is by listening to some killer music. That’s why we created this brand new playlist, which is perfect for stair intervals, an intense arm workout, a beach-ready booty burn or whatever other workout you enjoy. Want to join the fun and fuel up your workout? Subscribe to our Spotify playlist here!
1. “Sweet Talk (Evan Garter remix) [feat. Quinn XCII]” by ACADEMY, Quinn XCII
2. “Glorious (feat. Skylar Grey)” by Macklemore, Skylar Grey
3. “Green Light” by Lorde
4. “Welcome to Your Life (Gigamesh Remix)” by Grouplove, Gigamesh
5. “Something Just Like This” by The Chainsmokers, Coldplay
6. “Stay (with Alessia Cara)” by Zedd, Alessia Cara
7. “No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato) by Cheat Codes, Demi Lovato
8. “Despacito – Major Lazer & MOSKA Remix” by Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Major Lazer & MOSKA
9. “Ain’t My Fault – R3hab Remix” by Zara Larsson, R3hab
10. “Issues – Alan Walker Remix” by Julia Michaels, Alan Walker
What songs get you most pumped for a workout? What do you listen to while you sweat?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC