A diaper bag is one of those items you will use daily as a new mom. Even if you consider yourself a minimalist now, trust us when we say that the amount of gear you will need to tote around for your little one is definitely deserving of its own special bag. From bottles to blankies to diapers, wipes, and wet bags, there are a lot of essentials to keep on hand. And instead of having all of those things floating around in an open tote, you will save yourself so much stress by having a diaper bag equipped with pockets and pouches to keep everything organized.
But if you’re going to be carrying it around everyday, it goes without saying that you want your diaper bag to be both practical and chic. No mama wants an unsightly baby bag ruining her otherwise stylish ensemble. So with that in mind, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite diaper bags out there. From backpacks to totes to messenger bags to a magical insert that can turn any bag (like the LC Lauren Conrad tote pictured above) into a diaper bag, here are 12 picks worthy of your registry…
1. Skip Hop Greenwich Simply Chic Diaper Backpack in Dusty Rose, $100
2. Petunia Pickle Bottom Pathway Pack, $159
3. ToteSavvy Diaper Bag Insert, $75
4. 7 A.M. Enfant Roma Diaper Bag, $68
5. Fawn Design Diaper Bag in Blush, $128
6. Newlie Sophia Diaper Bag, $114
7. Oh Joy! Backpack Diaper Bag, $40
8. Parasol x Caroline Cecil Grab N Go Diaper Tote, $190
9. Kiki Lu Diaper Bag in Mint, $119
10. The Honest Co. Everything Tote, $170
11. Quinny x Rachel Zoe Jet Set Canvas Diaper Bag, $229
12. Lassig Glam Rosie Diaper Bag, $170
Which one of these baby bags is your personal favorite?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC
P.S. If you haven’t seen them already, you might find these 10 baby registry tips from a second-time mom interesting!