If you’ve been completely avoiding fashions blogs or online shopping sites for the last few months, you might have missed the memo that straw bags are everywhere this spring. I, for one, will proudly admit that I have jumped fully and wholeheartedly on the straw bag bandwagon. They come in all shapes and sizes—from basket bags to clutches, from beach totes to round bags. And there is no shortage of cuteness either. Every single style I have been spotting is wishlist-worthy and tempts me to make an impulsive online purchase right away (you know the feeling, right?). So, in an effort to curb my compulsion to buy each and every cute straw bag I see, I’ve decided to channel my shopping desires into a complete guide to the chicest straw bags this season. Hopefully you’ll find one you love too—there’s something for everyone here. Ready? Time to shop…
1, Cult Gaia Bamboo Circle Bag, $220
2. Nannacay Margarida Baby Maldives Bag, $174
3. MDS Stripes The Love Basket, $295
4. Mar Y Sol Pom Pom Beach Bag in Pink, $126
5. Jane Birkin Handmade Wicker Basket, $67.37
6. Mar Y Sol Natural Louisa Crocheted Fruit Clutch, $129
7. Hat Attack Festival Cross Body Bag, $90
8. Sam Edelman Milly Straw Minaudière, 128
9. Hat Attack Seagrass Tote, $146.98
10. Milly Pom Pom Straw Clutch, $195
11. McLaughlin Romina Wicker Crossbody Bag, 138
12. Mar Y Sol Small Mia Clutch in Sand, $38
13. Clare V. Petite Alice Cream Woven Bag, $175
So, which of these straw bags have you fallen in love with?
And have you seen any others lately that you’re smitten over?
If you have, share the links in the comments below. I’d love to see them!