In elementary school, Valentine’s Day meant conversation hearts and handwritten cards to your crush. While we still love a sweet personalized note, this year we’re skipping the sweets and swapping them out with a gift that your loved one can cherish for years to come. Whether your Valentine is your significant other or your bestie, February 14th is the perfect time to show them how much you care. If you’re stumped on what to get your sweetheart, we’ve rounded up some festive gifts that your Valentine is guaranteed to fall in love with. From delicate jewelry for the leading lady in your life to heart-themed cookware for your favorite gourmand, you’re sure to find something special. Take a peek at some of our favorite Valentine’s Day finds…
1. The Little Market Three of Hearts Gift Box, $50
These darling heart bowls are the perfect addition to any kitchen! Hand-carved in Kenya, this gift box set gives back to the artisans that made them just for your galentine.
2. Nordstrom at Home ‘Cuddle Up’ Faux Fur Heart Accent Pillow, $49
What could be better than a gift that you can snuggle up to? This faux fur heart accent pillow is waiting for you to cuddle up on the couch.
3. Ban.do Enamel Pin and Patch Flair Pack, $25
When it comes to empowering gifts, Ban.do brings the girl power. This flair pack is the perfect way to say Happy Galentine’s Day.
4. LC Lauren Conrad Heart Ceramic Trinket Tray, $8.80
We’re firm believers that you can never have too many trinket trays and ring dishes. This one from LC Lauren Conrad is by far our fave!
5. The Little Market Fold-Over Clutch, $178
If you’re planning on splurging for your bestie, this fold-over clutch from The Little Market is the absolute cutest. Anything with pink has our hearts swooning!
6. Anthropologie Captured Flora iPhone Case, $36
Dress up your bestie’s tech with this floral iPhone case from Anthropologie. These beauties almost look like real pressed flowers too!
7. Zoe Chicco Babe Pinky Ring, $225
Tell your best friend that she’s a total babe with this chic pinky ring. It gives a whole new meaning to BFF jewelry, don’t you think?
8. Williams Sonoma Le Creuset Cast-Iron Heart-Shaped Dutch Oven, $149.95
If you have a girl in your life who loves to spend time in the kitchen, this heart-shaped Dutch oven from Le Creuset will have her over the moon. We may have bought one for ourselves!
9. Butter London ‘Patent Shine 10x’ Nail Lacquer in Her Majestys Red, $18
No Valentine’s Day would be complete without some ruby red nails. This shade from Butter London is the quintessential red.
10. Oh Joy! Gold Lady Planter, $19.99
For the flora lover in your life! Why not deliver a bouquet of your bestie’s favorite flowers in this adorable vase from Target?
1. Simon Carter Button Cufflinks in Rose Gold, $61
There’s no shame in spreading the rose gold love into your favorite guy’s wardrobe. Plus these button cufflinks are pretty dapper if we do say so ourselves.
2. Timex Men’s Weekender Analog Canvas Strap Watch, $21.57
A sturdy watch is a must! We’re all for precious metals, but this canvas strap watch is perfect for the guy on the go.
3. Ted Baker Leather Toiletry Bag, $86
Because practical gifts never go out of style.
4. Urban Outfitters Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Boxer Briefs, $30
Who can resist pink boxer briefs on Valentine’s Day, especially when they’re Calvin Klein.
5. Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera, $179
Hold onto special memories with this Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera. It combines modern digital camera technology with our love of instant film!
6. The Little Market Leather Wallet, $98
If the guy in your life is in the market for a new wallet, we’ve got one in mind. This genuine leather wallet from The Little Market was handmade by female artisans in India and is perfect for every day use.
7. Anthropologie Fill in The Love Journal, $15.99
There’s nothing more romantic than a hand-written note, except maybe this Fill in The Love Journal. Fill out the pages with your own responses and see just how much you melt your man’s heart.
8. Comme des Garçons PLAY x Converse Chuck Taylor ‘Hidden Heart’ High Top Sneaker, $125
These heart sneakers are a subtle and stylish way to say I love you!
9. The Little Market Astrology Love Gift Box, $58
The stars have aligned and they all agree that this Astrology Love Gift Box from The Little Market is a fun way to show your guy that you love him! Customize this box with you and your partner’s signs for a match made in heaven.
10. J.Crew Wallace & Barnes Red Bandana, $15
Whether you’ve got a dapper man on your hands or someone that loves the outdoors, this handkerchief is sure to come in handy.
What are you getting your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC