Looking back on 2016, it has been quite an eventful year! I think we can all agree that it’s been one for the books. This year has been such a monumental one in so many ways that I thought I’d reminisce on all of the highlights. From celebrating a milestone birthday to the release of my party-planning book Celebrate and everything in between, I have a lot to be thankful for. Cheers to all of the wonderful people in my life and the exciting opportunities that have panned out this year. 2017 has big shoes to fill! Without further ado, here’s my 2016 highlight reel…
1. Celebrating my 30th birthday in Cabo with my best friends.
2. The LaurenConrad.com website relaunch.
3. The release of my party planning book, Celebrate.
4. Taking a trip to Thailand for The Little Market with my friend and cofounder Hannah Skvarla.
5. Filming The Hills: That Was Then, This Is Now.
6. Designing and debuting my second LC Lauren Conrad Runway collection for Kohl’s.
7. Celebrating my second wedding anniversary with William.
8. Saying happy 3rd birthday to The Little Market!
9. Designing more beautiful collections for Paper Crown (stay tuned for Spring 2017!).
10. Celebrating the most wonderful time of the year!
What are your favorite moments from 2016?
I’d love to hear them in the comments!