We all have that one person that instantly comes to mind when we envision the perfect party. Some people are born with the natural ability to entertain. From beautifully thought out invitations all the way to serving coffee and dessert after a wonderful meal, it takes more hard work than you think to pull off a soiree to remember. If you know a hostess that goes above and beyond to make every get together nothing short of incredible, this next gift guide is just what you’ve been waiting for. There’s no better way to say thank you and spoil the hostess in your life than with these next hand-selected items. Below we’ve curated the ultimate gift guide—you might even be inspired to add to your own home collection too! Keep scrolling to see which items made our list…
1. West Elm Mid-Century Turned Leg Tabletop Planter, $49
If you know a mid-century modern enthusiast, these tabletop planters from West Elm make the perfect gift! You can even go above and beyond by adding a succulent or two.
2. LC Lauren Conrad Swan Ring Holder Tray, $22
Now that Lauren’s LC Lauren Conrad line has included the prettiest trinkets to it’s collection, we’re smitten with all of the adorable jewelry holders. This ring holder comes in several different varieties but we love this sweet little swan the most!
3. Oh Joy! YAY Vase Set in Gold, $29.99
There’s nothing we love more than walking into a home that radiates positivity. This Oh Joy! YAY vase is guaranteed to brighten any room (and become the best conversation starter!).
4. Lauren Conrad Celebrate, $17.25
We may have a serious obsession with coffee table books and this one is no exception. There are hundreds of tips and ideas for your hostess to flip through from the master of celebrations herself.
5. Ban.do Marquee Light Box, $40
Now this is one décor trend that we absolutely love! Leave a love letter or words of encouragement for your favorite hostess by gifting her this fun marquee light box from Ban.do.
6. The Little Market Apple Cider Soy Blend Candle, $26
We’ve made it a personal goal to collect all of the yummy candles from The Little Market. This apple cider scented soy blend candle will put anyone in the holiday spirit!
7. Terrain Marble Mortar & Pestle, $36
While we’ll take anything made out of marble, this mortar and pestle from Terrain would look picture perfect in your favorite hostess’s kitchen.
8. Jonathan Adler I-Scream Match Strike, $42
This is quite possibly the cutest match strike we’ve ever laid eyes on! Add a little personality to a coffee table or shelf with this Jonathan Adler piece.
9. Kate Spade Cookie Cutter & Storage Tin Set, $25
If your favorite hostess loves to make tasty treats, this Kate Spade cookie cutter set is a gift she’s bound to get a lot of use out of! Maybe she’ll bake you cookies if you’re lucky…
10. World Market White Stone with Gold Wine Stopper, $16.99
We heard that this gorgeous wine stopper from World Market pairs well with the hostess’s favorite wine…just a hint!
1. Kate Spade Zadie Drive Hand Book Ends, $50
These Kate Spade bookends are both fun and completely functional! Add a little personality to your hostess’s bookshelf or office with these cuties.
2. Anthropologie Marble & Acacia Cheese Board, $68
What could be better than sharing a charcuterie board with your best girlfriends? This pineapple cheese board is almost too pretty to eat off of!
3. Terrain Copper & Brass Pitcher with Spoon, $88
Serve up something delicious in this copper and brass pitcher! This piece is equally as beautiful as it is useful.
4. The Little Market Small Blush Tray, $88
Whether it’s adorning an ottoman or sitting pretty on a bed, this blush tray from The Little Market will elevate any room.
5. Anthropologie Glowing Arbor Pour-Over, $58
If your favorite hostess happens to love her morning cup of coffee, she’ll love you forever if you get her this pour-over from Anthropologie.
6. The Little Market Recipe for Love Gift Set, $90
The Little Market is making gift giving so easy this year with all of their gift boxes and sets. This Recipe for Love gift set comes with a handmade dishtowel woven in Ethiopia, an olive wood heart spoon from Kenya, and a Share cookbook filled with recipes from around the world.
7. Lulu & Georgia Fisher Throw in Petal Pink, $74
Stay warm this season in this chic and cozy throw from Lulu & Georgia!
8. Kate Spade Out of the Box Jewelry Box, $50
Store trinkets in style with this Kate Spade jewelry box. Its clear design allows the hostess in your life to display her baubles and treasures in the prettiest way.
9. Kate Spade Sullivan Street Hinged Double Frame, $85
The only thing better than this double picture frame is a photo of you and your favorite hostess inside of it!
10. The Little Market Knitting Basket in Pink Chevron, $54
When it comes to home décor The Little Market can do no wrong! Not only would this knitting basket look adorable in any room, but it also supports 100 highly skilled women artisans in nine villages.
1. Bhldn His, Hers & Ours Decanter Set, $118
This His, Hers & Ours Decanter Set from Bhldn would make the perfect gift for the newlywed hostess on your list.
2. The Little Market The Baker Gift Box, (see all The Little Market gift boxes here) $122
This gift set from The Little Market is perfect for the baker in your life. Each box includes a handmade sugar bowl, olive wood rolling pin, olive wood measuring spoons, and a block-printed apron.
3. Threshold Metal, Wood, & Leather Bar Cart, $129.99
We’re firm believers that every properly decorated home should have a bar cart! This bar cart from Target is not only chic but comes at an amazing price.
4. Gift Boutique Lucite Backgammon Set, $330
Family game night anyone? This Lucite backgammon set is the prettiest one we’ve ever seen!
5. Pierre-Joseph Redoute: Selection of the Most Beautiful Flowers, $119.13
Here we go again with beautiful coffee table books! There’s nothing we love more than treasured artwork and pretty florals and this oversized book of Redouté’s prints is astonishing.
6. Design Within Reach Brew Stovetop Espresso Maker, $190
Productive mornings around here usually start with a latte. This gorgeous stovetop espresso maker will brighten your favorite hostess’s morning!
7. Staub Cast Iron Petite French Oven, $149.95
A delicious meal starts with the cookware. This Staub cast iron French oven is stylish and known for its amazing quality.
8. Kate Spade Birch Way Serving Bowl, $160
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your next soiree with this watercolor-inspired serving bowl from Kate Spade.
9. Terrain Gold Brushstroke Circle Tray, $128
This handmade circle tray is everything that we love in one piece. It’s one of a kind design has beautiful raw edges and the prettiest gold foiling design.
10. Jonathan Adler Nixon Serving Set, $128
This serving set is bound to brighten any dinner party! We can’t get enough of the brass designs in this Jonathan Adler set.
Which one of these gifts is your favorite?
Let us know in the comments!
XO Team LC