While the men in our life sure can be fun to shop for, they’re not always the easiest subjects when it comes to gift giving. If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed when trying to think of the perfect gift idea for your stylish boyfriend, your outdoorsy brother, or your tech-savvy dad, you’re not alone! But luckily for you, today we’ve rounded up dozens of gift ideas for every type of man in your life. And, we’ve categorized them into three price ranges so that you can check those splurge items and stocking stuffers off your list. Without further ado, here are some gifts what we recommend giving to the man in your life this holiday season…
1. The Finest Line: The Global Pursuit of Big-Wave Surfing Hardcover by Rusty Long, $34
For your favorite surfer dude, the images inside this pretty coffee table topper are sure to wow him this holiday season.
2. Old Navy Patterned Socks, $5.94
Talk about an awesome gift on a budget! These fun Fair Isle socks will warm your man’s feet right up.
3. J.Crew Broken-In Long Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt, $29.50
The super soft cotton that this long sleeve T-shirt is made out of will have you wondering how it’s under $50 (plus it comes in several more colors).
4. Herschel Supply Co. Chapter Travel Kit, $30.00
Every man needs a trusty dop-kit to hold their toothbrush, razor, deodorant, and all of those other manly grooming necessities. This Herschel Supply Co. one is stylish and masculine all at once.
5. Leather Man LTD. Gamefish Tab & Buckle Motif Belt, $40
We don’t know about you but we have a soft spot for this fun belt. It’s the perfect gift to give to your favorite fisherman!
6. The Little Market Cedar Soy Blend Candle, $26
Men might not admit it right away, but they love candles too. This cedar scent from The Little Market’s soy blend candle collection gives off the perfect subtle scent.
7. Barbour Gray Whitfield Beanie, $49
This soft beanie is a great gift for your boyfriend, brother or dad. And it comes at a great price point too.
8. The Little Market La Jolla Luggage Tag, $16
If your guy loves to travel, then this Little Market luggage tag couldn’t be a better gift.
9. Prospector Co. Burroughs Beard Oil, $28
So… You love it when your boyfriend grows that Movember beard? We love the look of a man with scruff too! This beard oil is a creative holiday gift for any bearded boyfriend.
10. S’well Water Bottle, $45
Take it from us… S’well water bottles are one of those must-haves you didn’t realize you were living without all this time. This one in forest green is ideal for your man.
11. Just Madras Seersucker Bow Tie, $50.00
A seersucker bow tie… Need we say more?
12. Bloody Mary Carry On Cocktail Set, $24
Know a guy who loves to spice up his airplane happy hour? This Bloody Mary Cocktail Kit is great for the jet setter who likes to have his cocktail and drink it too.
13. Nixon ‘The Time Teller’ Leather Strap Watch, $49.98
A sleek timepiece that’s under $50? That’s pretty hard to come by, especially when it’s as stylish as this Nixon one.
14. J.Crew Leather iPhone Case, $28
This sophisticated leather iPhone case is the perfect stocking stuffer for the guy in your life who has it all.
Shop This Story…
1. Barbour x Land Rover Lambswool Scarf, $79
This comfy scarf adds just the perfect amount of plaid to any man’s winter wardrobe.
2. Polaroid Eyewear Polarized Aviator Sunglasses, $65.00
For the guy on the go, these stylish reflective sunnies are right on-trend (and a great deal, too).
3. Patagonia ‘Synchilla Snap-T’ Zip Fleece Vest, $99.00
If you’ve ever owned anything by Patagonia, you’ll know how ridiculously comfortable their outerwear is. This vest is no exception. Any guy—from the fitness buff to the outdoorsy man—will love this gift.
4. J.Crew Harwick Backpack, $98
The leather straps on this navy blue backpack give it just the right amount of masculine details.
5. Mark & Graham Travel Putting Set, $99
It’s obvious that this gift idea is for the golf-obsessed guy… And it can travel with him too! If you have a man in your life who likes golf on the go, this travel putting set will knock it out of the park.
6. Classic Men’s Plaid Flannel Pajamas, $82.99
…Because who doesn’t love a fresh pair of holiday pajamas?
7. Mark & Graham 3-in-1 Game Set, $99
Know a guy who loves board games? This 3-in-1 game set will let him play backgammon, checkers or chess on the nearest tabletop. And, you can get it monogrammed for him too. Major bonus!
8. Tom Dixon Tank Champagne Glasses Set, $90.00
For the man who loves to pop a little bubbly every once in a while (but doesn’t want to drink it out of feminine crystal flutes), this glass and copper set will be the perfect addition to his home bar collection.
9. Michael Kors Embossed iPhone Case, $68
With this stylish case on his iPhone, he’ll be texting you back all day long.
10. Barbour Leather Gloves, $85.00
These leather Barbour gloves look unbelievably soft, and they come in such a rich color for the winter season.
11. J.Crew Lambswool Thermal Henley Sweater, $79.50
We love a sharp-looking Henley sweater, and this heather grey one sure fits the bill as the weather starts to cool down.
12. Altec Lansing Mini Life Jacket Bluetooth Speaker, $65.80
These speakers are pretty amazing—They’re weatherproof, waterproof, lightweight, and connect to his iPhone music via Bluetooth. We promise you that any man on your list will obsess over this gift.
Shop This Story…
1. The Little Market Adventure Duffel Bag, $130
We may be biased (what can we say, we love anything from The Little Market), but we can assure you that this duffel bag is a must-have splurge for your guy. And, it’s a gift that gives back to the artisans who made it. Double bonus.
2. Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphones, $329.00
If you know a guy who is tech-obsessed or an expert jetsetter, a set of super nice headphones is the way to go this holiday season. This set from Master & Dynamic are worth every cent.
3. Barbour ‘Akenside’ Quilted Jacket, $199.00
A great Barbour jacket is an investment, but it’s one that he will have and wear for a lifetime. We’re loving the fun contrast of the collar on this ‘Akenside’ style.
4. The Adventure Seeker Gift Box by The Little Market, $66
A gift from The Little Market is always a fun one to receive, but when your boyfriend opens up this sweet gift box, he’ll love knowing that the items in the box were handmade by female artisans from around the world.
5. Shinola ‘The Runwell’ Leather Strap Watch, $550.00
This pretty timepiece might be a bit of a splurge, but one look at the buttery leather strap and chic blue watch face explains it all.
6. Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera, $385
Know an aspiring shutterbug in your life? Splurging on a super nice camera this holiday season will put a huge smile on his face. Plus, you’ll have a new excuse to capture all of your memories together!
7. Faribault Woolen Mills Buffalo Check Throw, $110.00
For the camper, explorer, or movie-watcher… A cozy throw like this Faribault one is a great gift to give for those cold winter nights.
8. Tumi V3 Continental Carry On Suitcase, $495.00
Lugging an old, slow-rolling suitcase through an airport can be one of the most frustrating things ever. Especially if you’re someone who travels often. So, if you have a man on your list who needs a little luggage upgrade, this Tumi suitcase is a seriously worth it splurge item. And it will last him for years and years to come.
9. Monogrammed Williams-Sonoma BBQ Tool Set, $115
So, he’s a master at the grill… Spruce up his BBQ tools with a brand new set from the best kitchenware store around. The best part? You can get them personalized by adding his monogram.
10. The North Face ‘Nuptse’ Packable Goose Down Vest, $124.95
The plaid detail on this vest make it a stylish, show-stopping piece to add to his closet.
11. KREWE du optic Charles Matte Tokyo Tortoise Sunglasses, $165
Every guy needs a go-to pair of shades. This timeless shape by KREWE will never go out of style.
12. Mark & Graham Tie Case, $149
If you know a guy who dresses business-casual five days a week, then this tie case is a thoughtful and practical gift.
13. Sorel Waterproof Duck Boots, $135
While most of us here in L.A. don’t need waterproof boots this time of year (or any time of year), these Sorel’s are a must-have for anyone who lives in cold, wet temps. Give your guy the gift of warm, dry feet and he’ll thank you forever!
Shop This Story…
Did you find the perfect gift for the guy who has everything?
We hope this gift guide helped narrow down your shopping list a bit! And stay tuned for more gift guide posts to come.
XO Team LC