While we may not have typical “desk jobs” here at LaurenConrad.com, we do still spend a lot of time in the office. In between photo shoots and days spent cooking and crafting, we hunker down at our computers, writing blog posts, answering emails, and taking care of all the business aspects of running a website. So with all the time spent sitting here, it’s pretty important to us that our workspace is an inspiring and creative setting. We’ve decked out our office space with chic statement rugs, pastel hues, gold office supplies, and a gallery wall of all of our favorite prints. When we’ve shared photos before, we’ve had so many of you ask our tips for getting a similar look for your own workspace. So today we are partnering with the interior designers at Havenly to begin a mini redesign of our LC.com HQ, including some tips and tricks everyone can use for styling an LC.com-inspired office…
If you’re a regular reader of the blog, you’ve probably heard us raving about Havenly before. The reason our editors are obsessed with Havenly is because they make professional interior design affordable and accessible for everyone. Havenly’s design packages start at $79 for a mini service, with a full design package complete with room renderings for only $199. And thanks to the Havenly app, it’s an incredibly simple process. All on your phone, you can select the room in your house you are looking to redesign; browse through Havenly’s portfolio of talented interior designers to take on your project (filtering them by styles like ‘contemporary,’ ‘bohemian,’ or ‘coastal’); and interact with your designer via the app throughout the entire process. It’s perfect for the busy girl on-the-go who doesn’t have a ton of time (or a huge budget) to devote to a room redesign.
To inspire an office redesign of your own with a LaurenConrad.com twist, here are some tips from the designers at Havenly…
1. Chic Seating. Skip the traditional desk chair and get an upholstered dining chair for your desk to create a more luxe look.
2. Get Creative on Storage. Avoid the bulky desk and opt for an adjacent storage console or credenza to hide papers and folders.
3. Let Form Meet Function. Think about the design of even the functional items you need to stay organized. There are so many beautiful tape dispensers, pencil cups, and file folders out there.
4. Get Artsy. Most of us want our office space to feel inspiring, so include things like artwork and decor that make you feel upbeat and happy.
5. Go for a Gallery Wall. Gallery walls keep the eye moving, which can make an office feel more lively.
6. Share a Round Table. Consider a round table over a desk. It’s much easier to have meetings and collaborate!
All of Havenly’s design consultations include a roundup of products to suit your design and budget. For our office redesign project, here are a few pieces to help you get that LC.com look…
CB2 Stick Around White Side Chair | Nate Berkus Stainless Steel Scissors | Minted Lush Composition Limited Edition Art | Threshold Pink Mousepad | West Elm Metallic Laurel Leaves Pillow Cover | CB2 Pillar Pencil Cup | PBteen The Emily & Meritt Traveler Rug | Poppin Mint Stapler | Kate Spade Let’s Talk Shop Business Card Holder | Kate Spade Occasion and Contacts Address Book | Olson Collection Two Head Task Lamp
Thanks to Havenly, we are inspired to spruce up our own space! And we hope this roundup gave you some ideas on how to create your own LaurenConrad.com-inspired office space too.
If Havenly sounds like something you need in your life, then you are in luck… Havenly was nice enough to give all LaurenConrad.com readers 20% off Havenly’s Full Package using the code LAUREN. How amazing is that?
Are you going to give Havenly a try?
Which room in your space could use a little refresh?
Share your thoughts below.
XO Team LC