Raise your hand if you’re going back to school this fall! We may not be zipping up our backpacks here at Team LC, but this time of year still has us craving cute desk accessories. New semesters and seasons always bring with them a sense of change and we’re ready to move things around in our own offices. Lately we’ve been smitten with all of the adorable accessories that are on the market—who could resist a polka dot stapler or rose gold scissors? We definitely can’t! So whether you’re outfitting your dorm or adding a few new trinkets to your desk at home, there’s something on this list for every stationery aficionado. From backpacks to notebooks and everything in between, we know you’ll be the chicest one on campus this year. Keep scrolling to see which adorable items made the list…
1. Urban Outfitters Cactus Cork Desk Organizer, $15
2. Anthropologie Rose-Handled Scissors, $20
3. Ban.do Paper Tape Set, $12
4. Kate Spade New York ‘Classic Nylon – Mini Pavilion’ Laptop Sleeve, $75
5. Anthropologie Paired Flamingos Triple C Power Card Ultra Thin Charger, $36
6. West Elm Agate Bookends, $24
7. Bloomingville Marble & Metal Table Lamp, $74.40
8. Sugar Paper Envelope Document Folder, $14.99
9. Ban.do Large Hardcover 17-Month Agenda, $32
10. Poverty Flats by rian Faux Leather Convertible Backpack, $52.80
What would you add to this list?
Our personal desks could use a little love… We’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments!
XO Team LC