When it comes to bits and baubles, I’ve always considered myself more of a minimalist. My personal philosophy when it comes to accessories is that less is always more. Statement pieces are beautiful, but I constantly find myself gravitating toward delicate jewelry over and over again. What these dainty gems may lack in size, they certainly do not lack in personality. They’re perfect to stack and layer and I love finding a ring or necklace that says something about who I am as a person. My favorite pair of earrings actually have my last name on them!
Today I’ve picked out a handful of dainty pieces that are either already in my jewelry box or on my wish list. They’re perfect to stack and layer—I almost always mix and match them to add a little sparkle to my outfits. While some of the accessories below may be an investment, I think that every woman should buy herself at least one piece of jewelry that she’s proud of. Don’t worry, there’s something on this list for every price point too! Keep scrolling to see the delicate jewelry that I’m currently craving…
1. EF Collection Diamond Huggie Earrings, $525
2. LC Lauren Conrad Simulated Pearl Wire Choker Necklace, $18
3. Ariel Gordon Love Knot Ring, $220
4. Baublebar Kyoto Cuff, $38
5. EF Collection Diamond Mini Arrow Stud Earrings, $295
6. Dana Rebecca Designs ‘Jemma Morgan Zig Zag’ Diamond Pendant Necklace, $440
7. LC Lauren Conrad Pave Bypass Ring, $12
8. Smith + Mara White Sapphire Trillion Spiral Earring, $190
9. Kris Nations California Stud Earrings, $35
10. Gjenmi Jewelry Diamond Horn Earring, $162
It’s safe to say that this list was challenging to narrow down to just 10 items!
Which one of these pieces is your favorite?
You can’t go wrong with any of these! Let me know your faves in the comments.