There’s no denying that those photos of bridal parties in matching robes that you see all over Pinterest are absolutely adorable. This is one trend that I definitely embraced for my own wedding. When I got married, I gifted all my ‘maids with matching floral printed robes from Plum Pretty Sugar for them to wear while they got ready. It made for some very adorable photos as we primped and sipped Champagne before the ceremony began. Some of my bridesmaids also mentioned that it was a great gift because they still wear them all the time, almost two years after the big day.
Whether you’re a bride, a bridesmaid or just want a chic, soft robe to wear while you do your hair and makeup in the morning, I love that fashionable robes have been making a comeback. So if you’re still donning a terrycloth towel when you get out of the shower, it’s time to pick out one of these pretty robes instead. From flirty floral prints to lovely lace perfect for a bride, there’s something here for everyone…
1. Plum Pretty Sugar for BHLDN Botanic Garden Robe in Persimmon, $68
2. Anthropologie Dotty Robe, $150
3. BHLDN Queen Anne’s Lace Robe, $250
4. Plum Pretty Sugar for BHLDN Botanic Garden Robe in Oceane, $68
5. Kate Spade New York Print Charmeuse Robe, $98
6. Free People Making Eyes At You Robe, $98
7. Plum Pretty Sugar Floral Print Kimono Robe, $68
8. Girl & A Serious Dream Giselle Lace Robe, $280
9. Anthropologie by Mrs. Darcy Ocean Palm Robe, $128
10. ASOS Pretty Floral Jersey Robe, $42.00
Which one of these chic robes is your favorite?
You know I love a good floral print…