There’s no doubt that one of the most important pieces I always add to my summer wardrobe each year is a stylish swimsuit. Whether that be a bikini or a one-piece, I love the tradition of shopping for my first new bikini of the summer. However, I often feel that swimsuit cover-ups don’t get the praise they deserve. After all, it isn’t socially acceptable to romp around in our bikinis all day, so the cover-up plays a very important role in mastering my beach or poolside ensemble. Today I’m spotlighting one of my personal favorite summer staples with a roundup of 10 chic swimsuit cover-ups. From bright and bold to airy and lacy, I made sure to include something for everyone. Without further ado, let’s get shopping…
1. Free People Nikita Dress, $228
2. Pitusa Pom Pom Dress, $138
3. Maaji ‘Rosewood Expressions’ Cover-Up Dress, $99
4. Women’s LC Lauren Conrad Lace Trim Shift Dress, $48
5. Acacia Swimwear Bahamas Racerback Cover-Up Dress, $121
6. J.Crew Cotton Romper in Floral Ikat, $85
7. Eberjey Baja Babe Soliel Beach Dress, $156.80
8. Urban Outfitters Out From Under Mini Caftan Cover-Up, $54
9. Roberta Roller Rabbit Serafina Crochet Yoke Dress, $185
10. Sundress Indiana Basic Short Beach Dress, $142
Which of these cover-ups is your favorite?
Have you done any summer shopping lately?
If you happen to have an online shopping itch, be sure to check out this post about the 10 pieces that will perfect your summer wardrobe.